Tips From SERVPRO About Duct Cleaning
Here are some tips from SERVPRO about knowing when your duct work is in need of a cleaning:
- Dust and dirt build up on your supply and return vent covers.
- Your home needs to be dusted more often than usual.
- A buildup of dirt or dust on the walls or floors surrounding vents covers.
- You’ve recently completed a home remodeling project.
- An increase in energy bills not caused by a spike in gas or electricity rates.
- Your air filters are dirtier during routine changes and/or need to be swapped out more frequently.
- The installation of a new furnace or air conditioner.
- Temperature is inconsistent throughout your home.
- Someone in your home is suffering from increased allergy and/or asthma symptoms beyond the norm for the season.
- A look in your furnace compartment shows a buildup of dust and dirt on internal components.
As always SERVPRO is always here to help!! Contact your local SERVPRO today for duct cleaning, Let us help clear the air!! 704-474-7190