Fire Damage in Kitchen
This is a perfect example that you never know when a crisis can hit! While cooking dinner for their family the stove caught on fire due to an accidental grease spill. In no time the flames had engulfed the cabinets and the microwave above. After the flames were put out, SERVPRO jumped in and started cleaning. As you can see from the before pictures, even the walls were coated in black because of the heavy smoke. The appliances and the upper line of cabinets had to be torn out. However, when our repairs team took over they were able to perfectly patch the cabinets and install new appliances for the homeowners!